I think we all know by now that I am very excited for Autumn, and with that comes excitement for all the drinks, food, movies and activities that I associate with Autumn. Obviously there’s nothing to say that you can’t enjoy these things at any other time of year, it’s just a bit more special to me in Autumn.
Now before I keep rambling on any further, here’s 5 drinks that I’m looking forward to enjoying this Autumn:
- Hot Chocolate – Clique, I know
- Hot cider – So warming and cosy
- Flavoured lattes – Cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin spice, vanilla… you name it, I’ll drink it!
- Lemon water – It might not sound great but it’s honestly so refreshing and makes you feel all sorts of healthy
- Mulled wine – I know, I know, this is more of a winter/ Christmassy drink but I can’t help but start in Autumn
Let me know what drink you’re looking forward to drinking this Autumn in the comments!